JOBS AT KIDKO
INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC TUTOR
Kidko Performing Arts School has been operating in Albert Park for four years teaching music and performing arts to children and adults. A growing business with over 400 students each week.
We have opportunities for instrumental tutors at our Albert Park studios, and at our other affiliated partner schools.
Piano is our core instrument but the ability to also teach other instruments is highly favourable.
To be successful in the role;
- You'll be outgoing, organised, and have at least 1 year prior experience in teaching young children.
- Willing to embrace many different genres of music.
- Have a positive and fun approach to teaching music.
- Ability to interact confidently with parents via email, phone, and face to face.
- Familiarity with Suzuki approach and AMEB exams is desired, but not essential.
- The ability to teach/play multiple instruments is highly regarded and can result in increased teaching hours.
Teacher training/guidance and resources will be provided.
You must be eligible to work in Australia and possess an ABN. Remuneration is based on a contractor rate starting at $47.00 per hour.
Kidko is an equal opportunity employer who values and appreciates their teachers highly. Selected applicants will be invited for an interview and teaching audition.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a Working with Children Check.
To apply please fill out our Teacher Detail and Application Form